Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
Thank you for visiting our blog. We LOVE having visitors, and especially ones that leave us comments but it's really important for our safety and yours that you follow these simple rules when commenting on our blog.
1. Please do not use last names that will refer back to students in the class on this blog. Feel free to post as "Billy's Mom" or "Cindy's Grandpa". This blog will only contain the first names of the children in the class, and in some occasions only student initials.
2. Please do not post any personal contact information such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or home addresses on the blog.
3. Please use only positive language. Our goal is to do our very best and that will look different for each of us. Please celebrate our achievements with us.
4. Please try to model proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation as best you can. Mrs. Betts will try to keep blogging and comments by students as authentic as possible. As grade two students we may have grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors but please remember we are still learning how to become better writers. Hopefully over time you'll notice the improvements in our writing.
5. If you see something on this blog that you feel should not be published to the world, please let Mrs. Betts know immediately.
Still not sure how to add a comment? Look for the "comments" word at the end of each blog. When you click on the word "comments" you will be taken to a screen to add a comment. When you are finished writing your comment, don't forget to add your name at the bottom (no last names please!).
Preview your comment so that you see the secret anti spam letters to add. Then select "anonymous" from the drop down menu and press publish. Please be aware that all comments will be moderated by Mrs. Betts for appropriate content before they will appear on this blog.